Baccarat Online Gambling
Baccarat is one of the simplest games you’ll find in any casino, making it a perfect option for beginners and experienced players alike. Trouble is; these days, it’s fairly hard to access in traditional casinos in Canada – owing to either very high table limits or the venue simply not offering it.
That’s where online casinos come in. The best Canadian sites now offer a range of baccarat casino variants within their casino card game libraries. And GamblingCA.net is here to guide you every step of the way. We tell you everything you need to know about how to select the best site for your needs in addition to rating and reviewing the very best sites specifically for players from Canada.
The greatest thing about playing baccarat online is that you can do it anytime – no matter where you are in Canada. In fact, you can even do it while you’re out and about, thanks to the numerous mobile gambling sites available for smartphones and tablets.
Aside from its lowered house edge and table limits, online baccarat is pretty much identical to its traditional ancestor. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the baccarat game or a little rusty on the rules, here’s how it works:
- Lucky Number 9
Essentially, baccarat online is a hand-comparing game, in which players bet on either the hand of either the player or the dealer. Similar to its better-known cousin, blackjack, baccarat involves building up a hand value that comes as possible to a particular number, without exceeding it – in this case, that number is 9.
- The Value of Faces
An important thing to remember in baccarat online is the difference between face cards and face value. A face card is, rather unsurprisingly, any card with a face on it – jacks, kings and queens. Face value, by contrast, refers to the number shown on the card. In baccarat, face cards have a value of 0, whereas all other cards are taken at face value – i.e. an ace is worth 1, a 2 is worth 2, and so forth.
|1||5/5||$800 CAD|| Play now|
|2||4.9/5||$1000 CAD|| Play now|
|3||4.8/5||$750 CAD|| Play now|
|4||4.7/5||$500 CAD|| Play now|
|5||4.6/5||150% up to $200 CAD|| Play now|
|6||4.5/5||$350 CAD|| Play now|
|7||4.4/5||$1600 CAD|| Play now|
Top Online Baccarat Casino Gambling Sites
Like we said, we are here to guide you through the process of finding the best baccarat online that Canada has to offer. So, before you consult our reviews and comparisons, here’s a list of what to look for in an online baccarat casino:
- A generous welcome gambling bonus, for starters! Decent casinos are willing to put their money where their mouths are by rewarding you for signing up. Don’t settle for anything less and remember to check the betting requirements to ensure that they are as easy to meet as possible.
- Low betting limits: That’s sort of the point of online baccarat, isn’t it? You should be able to get on the action without taking a massive risk.
- Low house edges: Once again, a large part of the appeal of online baccarat rests in the fact that it is easier to play and win. Lower house edges up the odds of you raking in a payout.
- Certification and accreditation: Look out for certificates of accreditation with relevant governing bodies.
- Top-of-the-line transaction security. Make sure your money is safe. Be on the lookout for cutting-edge 128-bit data encryptions, third-party payment options, and multiple firewalls.
- Free baccarat: The best sites let you try out their baccarat game for free before you wager any real money.